Monday, April 23, 2018

Spring Shoes Under $50

Spring Shoes Under $50

Today I am sharing some really cute shoes for spring and the best part is that they are all under $50! I know everyone works with different budgets and I'm often asked to share some lower-priced options. I was surprised to find a lot of cute shoes under $50! 

My opinion when it comes to accessories (like shoes and bags) is quality over quantity. Buy the best you can afford. I'm not a fan of fake leather and can appreciate a well-made shoe. 

But, I think you can find a lot of lesser-priced, but well-made shoes for spring/summer because the materials (like espadrilles) are just a lot cheaper. Not to mention, there are always some really great sales going on. For example, Talbots has a great sale on their shoes from time to time and these flat sandals are one of my go-to comfy sandals in my closet. Right now they're only $30! 

Three of my favorite resources for affordable shoes are Old Navy, Nordstrom Rack (really good for men's shoes, too), and DSW. I bought a pair of sneakers from Old Navy for my trip to Paris this past fall and they were one of my most worn pairs of shoes because they were cute and comfortable. They have cute neutral, classic sneakers like these white ones for under $20! Scroll through the widget above to see some of my picks! All of these are under $50! 

2 comments:

Laura Baker Busic said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE those raffia pom-pom slides! I can't wait until sandals weather is in full swing!

Liv said...

This outfit gets me so excited for summer. Great look!

Liv

livforstyle.net

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure