Saturday, April 7, 2018

Saturday Shopping 4/7/2018


Woo! It's the weekend and I'm so happy about it. Cheers to sleeping in, lots of coffee and lazy mornings spent in pajamas.

Last weekend (on instastories) I asked if you if you stay in your pajamas until you 'have' to get out of them or if you change after getting out of bed (on the weekends). An almost unanimous vote was for staying in your pajamas until you need to get out of them and let's just say I am SO glad we are all on the same page, ha! 

And let me say, I'll be enjoying the Sunday morning sleeping in and coffee time on my new couch. I can't wait to post about this because it's already making my life so much happier!!!!! 

Did you guys see that Sweaty Betty launched on Nordstrom? I love the SB brand and I'm so glad to see it on Nordstrom! 

Have you seen Coach's new pieces? I am blown away by this bag. It looks SO much pricier than it actually is and really reminds me of Chanel. 

I'm also absolutely LOVING Aerin's latest pieces for Williams-Sonoma. I recently got 8 of these beautiful scalloped dinner plates and I'm thinking about adding some more pieces because they're such high quality!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do ccept as true with all the ideas you have pdesented in our post.
They are really coinvincing and will definitely work.
Still, the posts are too short for starters.
May just you please extend them a little from neext time? Thank you
ffor the post.

Lauren said...

Those light blue shoes are a dream!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure