Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Her


Shop the Post:

We are just about a month away from Valentine's Day! I feel like I change my opinion on the day every year. I always welcome a reason to celebrate, but I also feel like you should appreciate and show your love every day.

I don't know why, but I feel like the overpriced prix fixe dinners and a dozen red roses are just so cliche and boring, so that's not something I look forward to. But, giving your bestie a cute little gift to remind her how special she is to you is something I can get behind.

Or guys, letting your girlfriend know you haven't forgotten this special day is also important! I compiled a group of gifts that would be appropriate to give any girl in your life. Whether you are having a Galentine's party, a dad looking for a cute gift to give his daughter, or a boyfriend/husband/fiance looking to surprise the one he loves, these gifts are great ideas.

I included little things like chocolate, but also bigger items like this bracelet that I wear every day. So, there should be a price point that fits every budget! This year, on Valentine's Day, I'll be in the Caribbean with my mom! I'm so excited! We've planned a mother-daughter trip (Callie sadly can't make it due to her very limited vacation days... we are so sad!!!). But, I'll be celebrating once I'm back in Pittsburgh!

I think these cards are SO cute, and a really great way to share your love across the country/world! I'll be back on Friday with gift ideas for guys, so stay tuned!

If you are looking for a more experiential gift idea, check out this guide I posted 2 years ago. There are some really great, out-of-the-box ideas!

How do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Do you have a tradition? Typically, my family cooks a 'fancy'/indulgent meal together at home (friends and dates, welcome, too!)... in the past years, we have been favoring beef wellington.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love all of these! Such a cute gift guide!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure