Tuesday, December 26, 2017

After Christmas Sale


I wasn't really planning on posting this week, but sales started popping up and I started shopping. I'm actually not really into after-Christmas shopping because by then, I'm all shopped-out (and my wallet is empty, haha!). However, this year I had a few returns and also got a few gift cards, so I decided to check out all of the sales. Has anyone else shopped the sales yet? I feel like this year they are better than in years past!

I'm also a big fan of scoring Christmas decor now. It's allllll on sale so you can get a lot of what you want for way less than you would if you wait until next November/December! My parents have always done this and I love this way to shop.

And lastly, my gift drawer has been depleting over the holidays (after all, that's what it is for), so as you browse, keep in mind gifting to others... I stock up on a lot right now just because everything is on major sale and you'll be all set for eary 2018 gifting (think little items for Valentine's Day, Easter baskets, etc.)! I really love these leather gloves- the price is unreal!

For The Home
There is so much on sale for the home! I think Williams-Sonoma's sale takes the cake, though. They have such beautiful, high-quality items that can be very pricey. However, a lot of AERIN items as well as some gorgeous blue and white pieces are on sale! Horchow is another favorite and is offering up to 50% off. It's my go-to for fancy linens like Matouk and Sferra and cashmere throws

Clothing

I can't believe this Pamela Munson bag is on sale. I LOVE it. I also love this pullover and skirt for tennis... perfection. Nordstrom's sale can't be beaten... it's practically better than their Anniversary Sale! This cashmere cardigan is one I have in many colors an is a wardrobe staple for me. It's so luxe and chic and right now, it's an extra 30% off! I can't believe this Shep Shirt is on sale- it's SO cute and another great wardrobe staple. I wear a Shep shirt at least once a week! This sweater is still very expensive (even on sale), but I'm honestly considering it because it's stunning. These adorable plaid pajamas are on sale. Might be great to grab them for next year or just for now as a cozy winter option! J.McLaughlin is offering 50% off... TONS of great deals. Love this cream coat- I have it and wear it constantly. It looks so elegant in person! This vest looks even better in person, too- it looks super luxe! I ordered this white shirtdress for my trip to Arizona!

Tuckernuck
Tuckernuck gets its own category because of how much I love their pieces and right now they are offering an extra 20% off sale with code FINALSALE20.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love your home selection! Hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday season!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure