Monday, November 13, 2017

Red Lace Dress for the Holidays

Red Lace Dress for the Holidays

Red Lace Dress for the Holidays






Red Lace Dress (under $100, also comes in black)// Black Suede Pumps

Shop the Look:

Today is a pretty fancy Monday around here, huh?! I love a red lace dress around the holidays (case in point, this post from last holiday season). I think it's so festive and fun... especially for me since I tend to prefer black dresses! 

This gorgeous red lace dress is under $100, which really surprises me for a few reasons. It's hard to find a great dress under $100, but even harder to find a quality dress under $100. I couldn't believe how well-made this dress is. I love that it has sleeves, too, because I tend to get chilly and the added sleeve really makes it appropriate for winter! 

The fit is pretty form fitting. It's not body-con by any means, but you definitely want to make sure you get the right size. I am wearing a size small and it runs true to size. It's short but not too short. Typically when I rock a short dress, I like to balance it out and this dress does just that. It's short at the hem, but the sleeves and somewhat conservative neckline make it look appropriate for just about any holiday party you have this season! 

Last week, I shared 6 pairs of shoes that you need for the holiday season and a pair of classic black pumps were included in the list. I don't wear heels too often, but around the holidays, I definitely do a lot more. Since I don't wear heels a ton, I don't have tons of pairs to choose from, but my classic black pair gets TONS of wear. Not only around this time of year, but I wear them constantly. They go with everything and never go out of style. I have had them for years and since they are well-made, they've held up beautifully!

Nordstrom carries a bunch of black pumps at all different price ranges. If you don't already have a pair, it could be a great thing to add to your Christmas wishlist, too! Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.

More Classic Black Pump Options:

More Red Lace Dresses I Love:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad to see how short and/or immodest the dresses you picked are. Not as classic or nearly conservative as I had hoped.

Lauren said...

That seriously is the perfect red dress for the holidays! And love Nordstrom and their black pumps!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Anonymous said...

I am sad that all of your choices are either immodest and/or too short. Not as classic and conservative as I had hoped.

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Anonymous, so sorry you don't like my choices! Maybe I'll have some other choices you like in the future. Although, 4 out of 7 of the red dresses I featured are midi dresses, so I'm not too sure how they could be more modest.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure