Thursday, November 2, 2017

Lately 11/2/2017






Sweater (on sale!, also here)// Booties
Shop the Look:
Woah. How did we get to November already?!? It's starting to get old that I keep saying 'wow how did we get to ___ already' but it really is INSANE that we are just 2 months away from 2018.

I started off the week not feeling so great. I am not sure what it was but I just felt feverish and exhausted (for no reason). I almost skipped pilates but pushed through and that actually ended up making me feel a bit better.

The weather hasn't been so great this week, either (cold and dreary), so I think that's also put me in a funk. Ick.

I began to put together a rough itinerary of our Paris/London trip. I can't thank you all enough for weighing in on my shoe dilemma. I've since ordered a few other pairs of 'dressier' sneakers and am not going to bring the heels I had mentioned! You are all so helpful when it comes to this, thank you.

I've started compiling gift guides and holiday content so you'll see that going live very soon. You can still let me know what you'd like to see by filling out this super quick one question survey. It will only take a minute and you can also enter to win a $50 Visa gift card. The survey will end at noon Sunday (EST). I will be choosing and contacting one winner this Sunday 11/5 after 12pm EST and they will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize! You guys have already come up with some AMAZING topics.

Sale-ing: J. Crew is having so many good sales right now! The first (and best, in my opinion) is that their coats and boots are 25% off! I love their new Lodge Coat... I want to get it in vibrant flame, but perhaps the navy or black would be a more sensible choice. My mom and I both have the Chateau Parka. We LOVE it. It's so well made and just looks beautiful. I have it in gray and my mom in black. You cannot get more classic than a navy toggle coat. I have one that was my mom's in college and wear it all the time! I just recently got this plaid puffer vest (see photos above) and I am OBSESSED! The plaid is gorgeous and not cheesy at all!

Eating: I've been obsessed with these Kind Healthy Grains Blueberry breakfast bars. I don't mind the regular Kind bars, but I find these to be so much better. They are softer and a little chewy. 

Reading: Wine + Candy pairings... I mean what more could you want?!

Holliday-ing: Starting from here through New Year's, I will be refreshing the widgets in the right sidebar! So keep checking back to see new items added each Thursday! I'll also be starting gift guides and they will go live every Tuesday and Saturday of the week (Saturday's will just be in addition to the typical Saturday Shopping posts that you are used to)! 

Watching: I feel like this is a given, but who else watched Stranger Things? I finished the entire season last weekend. We watched about 3 episodes a day. It is SO good. Millie Bobby Brown was on The Tonight Show and she did another rap- and KILLED it

Loving: Have you heard of the jewelry brand, Noemie? I just came across it and I am in love with their simple, gorgeous pieces. They have a few different options to choose from and think they would make an amazing holiday gift. I personally love this graduate ring and graduate cuff
Wanting: You know me- I LOVE the entire Tula brand. They just came out with skin-reviving treatment pads and I just placed an order to try them out. You can get 20% off your order using code SYDNEYHOLIDAY through the holidays. They will also be coming out with holiday sets starting 11/6, so keep an eye out for those. I got to preview them and there are some AMAZING values. I'm also really interested in trying Bobbi Brown's new Crushed Lipsticks. It supposedly lasts a long time, is hydrating, and stays on like a stain. From just browsing online, I think I'll be most interested in the cherry shade. If I head to Nordstrom anytime soon, I'm going to check them out! Scroll through to see more of my favorites!  
ralph lauren woman perfume

ralph lauren woman perfume
Smelling: I was sent the newest perfume from Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Woman. I talked about my favorite scents and wasn't able to add it to this post as it came a day too late! But, I absolutely love it! I have been sent perfumes in the past and have not loved them. But this scent is absolutely wonderful and I could not recommend it more. I think this will be my 2018 everyday scent. It's a bit floral, but also strong and masculine at the same time with a slight musk to it. It's very wearable and lasts all day! 

Quoting:  'Look at everything as if you were seeing it for the first or the last time.'// See more of my favorites, here. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure