Thursday, November 30, 2017

Holiday Gifting with Ebay

Shop the Look:

I feel like each year, buying for my family gets harder and harder. I'm definitely one of those people who likes to 'hit the nail on the head' when it comes to gifting. Sure, I could give my mom another sweater, but I really love the search in finding something that she will really be surprised about!

I think one of my favorite resources during the holiday season is eBay, so I'm excited to partner with them today! Whether I'm looking for myself (#guilty) or looking for someone else, there is nothing more exciting than discovering something that you have been looking for! 

I've been a huge fan of eBay since college. I used to buy vintage Lilly Pulitzer shifts and it was SO exciting when I would find a print I had been pining for! When I moved into my apartment, I searched long and hard for a convex eagle regency mirror. My grammie has one in her home and I've long admired it. I knew a mirror just like that would look perfect above my bar. It was so hard to find this mirror, but sure enough, eBay had one! 

If you haven't tried shopping on eBay, I definitely recommend it. Every experience has been so wonderful for me and I have found some real gems! Did you know that over 80% off eBay's listings are listed as 'new'? You can also choose the 'Buy It Now' option so you don't have to bid. That is typically how I shop and there is always so much to choose from since 88% off eBay's listings are 'buy it now'. 

One of my most recent eBay purchases was this new with tags Patagonia Snap-t pullover.  I used to have this exact fleece and lost it while skiing last year. It was one of my favorites- I loved the gray and teal. It was neutral but the pops of teal made it fun! They don't make the pullover in the color-way on Patagonia's website anymore, so I turned to eBay. Sure enough, I found one new with tags in my size. Not only that, but it was a fraction of the price that I paid on Patagonia's website! There are a bunch of other Snap-T's you can buy on eBay if you are interested. I wear them all the time throughout the winter. They're so warm and comfortable and would make an amazing holiday gift!

Thank you to eBay for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You can find the best things on eBay! I always use it to buy wedge wood cuff links for my dad for his birthday and I can always find a handbag that I really love on there!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Karen said...

Great for Hermes scarves!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure