Saturday, November 11, 2017

Gift Guide 2017: For the Beach Babe

Shop The Look:


Happy Saturday, everyone! This weekend is going to be crazy for me. I'm shooting some holiday outfits because I LEAVE FOR PARIS ON MONDAY! I'm so excited and I can't believe it is finally here! 

Since I'll be gone 10 days, I've had to do a lot of planning for content through when I get back (right before Thanksgiving). Hence, shooting some holiday looks now! I'm also trying to squeeze in some friends/family time, too, as well as finalize packing. And lastly, I like to clean before I leave, so still need to do that, too. Phew, I am exhausted just typing all of that out! 

Please feel free to follow along on Instagram/Instastories while I am in Paris! I'll have all of the Paris content go live starting the week after Thanksgiving and continuing through New Years! 

Today I'm sharing two fun things: first of all, in honor of Lilly Pulitzer's birthday, Lilly is doing some really amazing gift with purchase promotions!
You can receive a travel wallet, 2-in-1 travel pillow/blanket (which is SO soft), duffel bag, and rolling duffel bag depending on the amount you spend. Lilly sent me the pieces to share with all of you and they are SO fun. It makes me wish I was jetting off somewhere tropical, but hey, Paris will do ;) 

While I'll need larger suitcases for Paris, I'll definitely be taking the 2-in-1 travel pillow/blanket and then I'll end up taking the rolling duffel to Arizona for New Year's Eve! I actually can't believe how nice the rolling duffel is. The top fully zips open and holds a ton. Plus the front pocket is perfect for things like electronics/cords/etc. and then the bottom fully unzips which I love for keeping shoes separate from everything else!
holiday gift guide for the beach babe

Charlotte Tilbury Healthy Glow// Raffia Clutch// Pineapple Shaker// Bose Soundlink Mini
Shop the Items:
So in honor of Lilly Pulitzer, the ultimate beach gal and a brand that always keeps me in a sunny state of mind, I'm sharing my gift guide for the beach gal! I love doing this post every year. Holidays are so focused on red and green and winter items like sweaters, it is refreshing to do something so bright and colorful!

I think these items are so great for a gal of any age that may be going on a warm-weather vacation around the holidays or for those who may live in a resort town! Truly, these gifts can be for anyone that is just always in a bright and cheery mood! I'm thinking I'll be wearing Lilly Pulitzer (something sparkly!) for New Year's Eve since I'll be somewhere warm!

I'm particularly fond of the Pamela Munson tote. It's been on my wishlist for quite some time. I have the pineapple cocktail shaker and it looks so pretty sitting out, but is also really high quality for actually making cocktails! I also have the whirl trio styling wand set. I'm often asked how I curl my hair and I'd say I use this wand 50% of the time. It creates really natural looking waves!

More Lilly Pulitzer Items I Love:

4 comments:

Amanda @ Anchored to Sunshine said...

Lilly Pulitzer has luggage?!?! I need it now!

Kelly said...

So wish I had $1500 to spend on Lilly goodies to get those GWP! Heart eyes -- also, so excited to live vicariously through you in Paris!!!

Belle On Trend said...

Have an amazing trip! Omg, those Lilly gifts are so gorgeous!!
xxoo
Mary
www.BelleOnTrend.com

Lauren said...

Always love a Lilly gift with purchase and your gift guides!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure