Tuesday, October 10, 2017

What I Wore at Nemacolin




 Dress (under $150)// Heels 
Lip Color (200 night berry)// Cashmere Wrap
Chanel Bag (similar)
Shop the Look: 
I shared my weekend at Nemacolin last week! It was SO much fun. I am already dreaming of another trip! In the meantime, I'm perusing through what I wore throughout the trip. I thought I'd share a few today and then a few next week- I have so many photos so the posts started to get long! 

So today I'm sharing my outfit from our dinner at Aqueous, which is located at the Falling Rock boutique hotel. I'd say the restaurant was pretty dressy. I was originally worried I was a bit over dressed, but then so glad I went with this LBD. It's under $150 and beyond comfortable. It has a big of a swing silhouette, but not so much that excess fabric swallows you. There is a bit of a ruffled collar/neckline as well as a tie in the back that creates the most darling little bow! I carried my cashmere wrap- something I always have on hand and was also glad to have that since it was a bit chilly. 




Shop the Look:

Now for a casual outfit! I wore this to the Field Club for clay shooting. It was early in the morning, so it was a bit chilly. Layers were definitely necessary. I know this vest has been extremely popular in the past few years and while I think it's overdone, I'm also not about to give mine up. There's a real reason as to why it's so popular. 

It is a GREAT layering piece. I think it's great for those of you who live in warmer climates and may not need a coat or for those where it gets absolutely freezing and you wear this as just one of your many layers. I also love that this quilted vest can be dressed up or down. I have a Patagonia down vest, and while I love it, I think this vest looks just a little 'nicer'. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure