Saturday, August 5, 2017

Saturday Shopping 8/5/2017

Happy weekend, everyone! I am STILL playing catch up. So, if you haven't heard back from me via e-mail, please know I'm working to getting my inbox back to tip top shape and you should be hearing from me ASAP!

I wore this dress this week and it is SO cute. It's a very pale blue, hits right at the small of your waist to flatter your figure, and hits right at the 'midi' length. The back is the best part, though!

Today, Pittsburgh's Regatta is going on. If you didn't know, the downtown area is surrounded by three rivers, the Ohio, Monongahela, and Allegheny. So we're going to head towards the water and check that out. Tonight, I'm headed to one of my favorite restaurants in Pittsburgh, so I am very excited! And tomorrow a day of catch up and maybe a little Sunday funday if I can fit that in!

First off, a BIG sale: Tuckernuck is offering 25% off sitewide! Use code COOLDOWN at checkout. Things I'm eyeing or would recommend:

This week, I didn't do a ton of shopping, as the Nordstrom sale dwindles, I'm excited to see what new items they stock on Monday! If you haven't shopped the sale yet, it ends Sunday night, so be sure to place your order before then to get the sale prices of all the items! You can scroll through above to see some of my favorites. All be sure to check out these links to see my opinions/favorites/fit information:


Other than the Nordstrom sale, my mind is in total fall mode. Summer clothes are not my favorite. Don't get me wrong, I love a little white dress, Jack Rogers sandals, being able to go jacket-less, and all of that. But, with fall clothes, I love that you can incorporate more pieces and become more creative with the styling.

Some of the items I came across this week and love are mostly fall-related. Is it too soon?! Never. In love with these deep burgundy velvet mules. They look so much pricier than they are and are very on trend for the season. Scroll through to see a few of my other favorites! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure