Saturday, August 26, 2017

Saturday Shopping 8/26/2017

Happy Saturday, everyone! Does anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? My plans are all up in the air. Nothing set in stone, which is nice, since starting next weekend, I have every single weekend planned through mid-October. Phew. 

The weather here in Pittsburgh has been incredible. Some major rain storms, but it helped to really cool things down. We've been in the 50's in the mornings and are only going up to around 74 during the peak daylight hours. It's SO refreshing.

This week, I got the sweetest package from Talbots that had the loveliest Parisian theme to it! I promptly wore this tee out to dinner the other night. Comfortable but sooo cute. They also sent over a beret. Which, I'll admit, I'm not much of a hat person, but this really intrigued me. It's wool, so definitely not for right now, but I really think I will try to wear it out with a coat come late fall/winter.  As I was searching on how to properly wear a beret, I found several photos of Princess Kate in one... sold. 

There are some good sales happening this weekend (see my favorites below), but you're probably going to want to wait until next weekend as the sales are usually at their best during holiday weekends (but the sales I mentioned below will continue through the holiday).

There are also some amazing new fall arrivals at a ton of my favorite retailers. I've also noticed a lot of restocking going on, so if you have had your eye on something and it's been sold out, it's worth checking back! Like this navy and white striped pullover. I am OBSESSED. It's affordable, comfortable and cute!

I also can't get enough of this black top (also in white) with a ruffled neckline. SO cute and it's under $100. I just got this gorgeous leather handbag from Talbots and it is seriously a stunner. So well-made and the red color is so rich and beautiful. It's currently on sale for under $100! Scroll through the widget above to shop more of my favorites from the week. 

Lilly Favorites:
However, as you all know by now, the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale will be starting promptly at 8am on Monday morning! Who else is SO excited? You can check out my post with all of the details here and Lilly Pulitzer has also released a really extensive FAQ page that is definitely worth checking out, especially if you are a first-time shopper!

J.McLaughlin is also having a really great sale. Their items can be pricey, but when on sale, they have some insane deals! The new arrivals are also amazing, I'm currently eyeing this cashmere boatneck sweater, this gorgeous neutral poncho, and these classic tortoise sunnies.


My favorites on sale:
Another noteworthy sale is that Club Monaco is having an up to 70% off sale (no code needed). The prices are really amazing and there are even some fall pieces like cashmere sweaters included. I've included a widget above to show you some of my favorite pieces you can wear well into the fall and winter. I have this gorgeous vest, this beautiful cashmere turtleneck, this cashmere wrap and this merino wool striped sweater (just $50). The photo above is the probably the worst photo ever, but SO many of you asked about the cardigan I am wearing, and that is the cashmere wrap that is included in the sale. The night gown is very old from Anthropologie


1 comment:

Belle On Trend said...

That crocheted peplum top is amazing!!!!
xxoo
Mary
www.BelleOnTrend.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure