Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Recreate My Fall Outfits

Jeans (on sale under $100, my FAVORITE jeans)// Sunglasses
Shop the Look:
Each month, when I'm working on my editorial calendar, I always make sure to go back to that month the year before- sometimes several years, even. This is so I don't repeat a topic, but also to remind me what my style was like last year. 

When I was doing this for September/October, I was looking back at 2016 and really loved some of the looks I put together and know I'll wear exactly these outfits this fall. Many of them are simple and classic and comfortable. And, as luck would have it, a lot of these pieces are still available. 

So, I thought I'd bring back 7 of my favorite early-fall looks from 2016 for your fall wardrobe inspiration! Scroll below to see an image of the outfit, a link to the original post, links and widgets to the products or very similar products available! 

Jeans (on sale under $100, my FAVORITE jeans)
Shop the Look:
Cardigan//  Sunglasses
Bucket Bag (on sale!)// Jeans// Pumps
Tank
Shop the Look:
Tweed Dress (on sale!!, similar)
Shop the Look:
Jeans (on sale under $100, my FAVORITE jeans)// Sunglasses
Shop the Look:
Reversible Plaid Wrap// Jeans (on sale under $100, my FAVORITE jeans)
Shop the Look:
Shop the Look:


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure