Monday, August 28, 2017

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale August 2017

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale August 2017

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale August 2017
----
Well, it may be Monday, but it's certainly a bright and cheery one, am I right?! The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale kicks off at 8am EST this morning. So have your browser open and continue to refresh until 8am hits! If you are reading this before 8am (which a ton of you usually do), you can click on this link- it won't work, but Lilly sent me this link and it's the exact one you'll use to access the sale (it's especially helpful for those who are at their computers at 7:59am!). 

EDIT TO ADD: I finally had a chance to shop the sale and holy cow is it HUGE. There are SO many items, it took such a long time to filter through everything. The prices are amazing. I really think this is the best sale yet in terms of low prices and many options. You can see my picks in the widget above. There are 16 in total. I chose some of the items I already have and love (like the piper pant, the palazzo pant and the pajama pants), some of the pieces I added to my cart, and some that I thought were just all around great buys (like a neutral cashmere sweater and a classic white dress). 

Sizing
I also wanted to touch a bit on sizing in general with Lilly Pulitzer because I know these pieces are final sale and you want to be able to get the sizing right! Typically, I find most Lilly pieces to run true to size. If anything, I almost always size down. I am 5'6" and around 130 pounds. I typically wear anywhere between a 0-4 in most brands, usually a 2. I am a size 27 in jeans. And a size small in tops/sweaters/etc. 

In Lilly, I'm almost always a size small and a size 2. The only time I've ever gone up is for their jeans and I get a size 4. I find most of their cotton pieces (like their palazzo pants and skipper popovers) don't shrink, so no need to size up! 

During a sale like this, I always recommend to order a size up (if you can't decide) and have it taken to the tailor, rather than order a size too small and not be able to wear it at all. 

Happy shopping everyone! Let me know what you all end up with!

1 comment:

Sarah Gouin said...

Great advice on sizing - thanks for thinking to include this information.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure