Thursday, August 17, 2017

Lately 8/17/2017

abercrombie boyfriend tee
Tee// Shorts (old, similar)
Chanel Ballet Flats// Louis Vuitton Speedy 30

Wearing: I basically wore this outfit all weekend. It is so amazingly comfortable and basically feels like I'm wearing workout clothes but feels a little more put together for errand running! I've been getting a lot of questions as to what size I am wearing in the tee. I am wearing a size small. It's mean to fit a little roomy, but overall, runs true to size!

Eating: You all know how much I love Trader Joe's! This week I stumbled upon their Maple Chicken breakfast sausage and it is delightful! Savory with a tiny hint of sweet, it's amazing. I actually have eaten this for both breakfast and lunch.

Drinking: I totally want to try this rose tequila

Sale-ing: Club Monaco is just my absolute favorite. I seriously stalk their website weekly. They typically always have a decent sale going on, but they just added a bunch of new stuff to their sale section and the discounts are pretty darn good! 

Watching:
 Nancy Meyer's latest creation is coming SO SOON. I cannot wait. It stars Reese Witherspoon and is in theaters 9/8. You better believe I'll be seeing that ASAP.

Watching II: Did anyone else tune into the Real Housewives of New York reunion last night? I did, and was underwhelmed, but hoping next week is better! I've been watching this show since season one and it is totally my guilty pleasure. 

Listening: Obsessed with the new Avicii song, Without You , I've been playing it nonstop! It's so upbeat and feel good! You can follow August's playlist, here

Loving: The Tula Kefir products are my latest skincare obsession. Which I guess should be a big 'duh', because I've never met a Tula product I didn't like. The two new products are the moisture serum (which is almost like a lip balm for your face), and the cleansing oil. If I had to choose a favorite, I think I'd choose the moisture serum so far... I've only been using the products for about a week, so I'll report back as I continue to test them out! Use code SYDNEY for 20% off and free shipping on your order of $30 or more.

Wanting: Oh my goodness, new arrivals are rolling in from some of my favorite retailers and it makes me giddy with excitement for cooler weather! J. Crew's has some really great transition pieces that are still hot-weather appropriate and Tory Burch's stole my heart with the gorgeous blue and white floral print (dying over this dress). 

Wanting II:
 A big LOL to this prosecco pong kit. It's intriguing, no? I'm thinking you can totally make this a DIY and skip the $25 charge. I'll have to try it sometime and let you all know how it goes ;)

Pittsburgh-ing: There is a 5k coming up this weekend in Pittsburgh that is benefitting a great cause. If you are a runner, it's definitely worth checking out! The Yinzer 5k (love the name, haha!) is this Saturday, August 19th. All proceeds benefit Light of Life which helps to provide a home for the homeless as well as food for the hungry. As always, let me know of any local charity events. If I believe in the cause and have the editorial room, I'll be happy to include it in a Thursday post!

Pittsburgh-ing II: 
It's Restaurant Week this week here in Pittsburgh and the menu and restaurants weren't the best, in my opinion. Tonight I'm going to dinner for restaurant week, but it's the only one I'll go to this year. I'll report back on my experience because this is a new-to-me restaurant! Here's to hoping next year has a better selection. 

Smelling: Smelled this peony and blush suede scent recently and fell in L-O-V-E. It's soft and subtle. The perfect late-summer/early fall scent. 

Traveling: Did you guys see this post from Tuesday? Thank you to everyone who submitted your Paris recommendations, they are SO helpful and I am beyond appreciative!! Many of you even went as far as to send me full on Paris guides via e-mail!! You're all the BEST! 

Quoting: 'If you don't like who I am or what I'm doing with my life, that's alright, I am not living for you; I am living for myself.'// See more of my favorites, here. 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG that Tory dress is beautiful! I want it just not the price tag!

CeeCee said...

I just bought Prosecco-Pong for my bachelorette weeekend in Cape Cod over Labor Day! I'll let ya know how it works out!

CeeCee said...

Ha and I should have kept reading, because I also bought that Jo Malone scent for my wedding day. Girl, you are my kindred spirit!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure