Saturday, July 8, 2017

Saturday Shopping

Tee (comes in a ton of colors)// Raw Hem White Jeans
Nude Sandals (less pricey version)
From my try-on:

Well that was certainly a quick week! I cannot believe we are already to the weekend again. This weekend I am laying low. I decided after indulging in a ton of delicious food and lots of cocktails all last week, that I'm doing a mini detox. I've only been eating fresh, healthy foods, no alcohol and tons of water the past few days and will continue all next week before my crazy travel schedule begins! First up is Philly, then Charlotte, then Georgia! I'm excited to explore and have some fun! I'll do city recaps on each trip, so look out for those in the following weeks.

If you follow me on Snapchat (SummerWind41490), then you know I did a small try-on. I know many of you enjoy these, so I'll try to do them a little more often. I've been looking to add a new pair of jeans to my closet and tried on two pair that I really like. I'm also obsessed with the simple tees I shared- they're inexpensive and have the best little knot detail at the hem.

Now onto sales and what I've been loving from this past week! One of my all-time favorite pairs of jeans are currently on sale and in a really great wash, too. They run true to size! Scroll through the widget above to see some more items that I am loving! 

This is your friendly reminder that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale begins this Thursday. It is the early access portion! You can check out my sale page, here. I'll be adding new photos and fit information to that page. If this is not something you are interested in, you can skip over it and I will do minimal NSale posts on the homepage! 

My favorite $35 straw clutch is back in stock! I've used it SO much since I got it back in March. It's roomy enough for all of the essentials: phone, lipstick, small wallet, sunglasses.

Did you know that Sephora has 500+ value sets? I had NO idea that they were a year-round thing and I just went through some of them this week. There are SO many good ones and so many at a great price. Definitely check it out if you are like me and like to try new products before you buy a full-size!

Speaking of products, I just got this tinted moisturizer with SPF 30 in it and it is SO good. It's honestly one of the best products I've ever used. It's by a brand I hadn't tried before, and it's a little pricey for tinted moisturizer, but is lightweight, feels moisturizing, has a nice amount of coverage for everyday wear, and has the added SPF. I will often just apply this with my hands as I would a moisturizer, making sure it's fully blended and then swipe on my favorite lip balm and head out of the house. It gives you a fresh, clean, glow-y look. It's very natural!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the casual vibe!

Liv

http://livforstyle.net

Unknown said...

Thanks for the outfit inspo!

Briana
http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure