Monday, July 10, 2017

Blue Midi Dress Under $60

Blue Midi Dress Under $60

Blue Midi Dress Under $60

Blue Midi Dress Under $60 and splendid espadrille wedges



Hope everyone had a fun weekend! Mine was low-key and I'm glad to report I stuck with my 'mini detox' of healthy eating and no cocktails. I got some things done around the house. I finally finished season 3 of How to Get Away With Murder, caught up on Real Housewives of New York, started to work on my inbox, and spent some time with friends and family to celebrate my dad's birthday (a little early!).  Now onto today's post...

My closet is filled to the brim with navy. Navy sweaters, navy dresses, pants, skirts, etc. I favorite the deep blue hue, and it's no secret, but every once in a while, I try to step out of that color palette. I saw this pale blue dress online and was just smitten with the color. 

It's made of an oxford cloth type material that feels like a Ralph Lauren button down and in the palest, softest blue. It's almost a neutral it's so soft. 

Since this dress, I've been noticing myself gravitating towards this lighter shade of blue. I saw this cashmere cable knit (a size L fits very similarly to a women's S) and am so tempted to get it for myself. It would look so simple with white or dark wash jeans, don't you think?

The dress is under $60 and runs true to size. I'm wearing a size small for reference. For the price, the quality is really great. I love how simple and comfortable the dress is but also gives off a ladylike vibe, too!

More Blue Dresses I Love:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure