Monday, June 19, 2017

The Best Prints for Summer







Dress (also here... runs big, size down)

Truth be told, my favorite 'print' is a stripe. I'd say about 60% of my wardrobe is striped. If it's not striped, then most likely, it's a plain, neutral. However, my summer wardrobe has a lot more variation when it comes to prints and patterns. Roberta Roller Rabbit is one of my all-time favorites for printed pieces. The designs are different, eclectic, and chic all at once. I also find them to be high quality and the embroidery detail on a lot of her pieces is truly a work of art.

One of my favorite things about RRR is that the pieces are super lightweight, so they are perfect for the majorly warm summer days we have been having here in Pittsburgh. I also love that some of the swim coverups can double as day dresses. Besides clothing, there are linens, housewares, cosmetic cases and more. And one of my favorite parts is the pajamas. Ohhhhh I'd like every pair, please!

The gorgeous blue printed dress I am wearing the photos above is one of my favorites (runs big, size down). It's so ridiculously comfortable, lightweight and boasts beautiful embroidery. It keeps going in and out of stock, so if you are loving it as much as I am, keep checking back! For all those who are looking for some other sources to shop RR (her stuff sells out fast), see my recommendations below!

Where to find Roberta Roller Rabbit:
More Roberta Roller Rabbit Pieces I Love:


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure