Saturday, June 17, 2017

Saturday Shopping

Tank (old, similar)// Striped Skirt (also here)

Happy happy weekend, everyone! I'm currently in Nantucket so I thought it only fitting that I share allllll  things blue and white with you! Right now I am absolutely loving this lightweight cashmere striped sweater that is 40% off making it a nice price. I am also loving this sweater that looks like a vintage cricket sweater- perfect for those chilly summer nights (it's 60% off)! 
Scroll through the widget above to see my blue and white favorites!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that skirt! And I have been seeing similar sandals everywhere!

Briana
http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great skirt!

Liv

livforstyle.net

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure