Tuesday, May 9, 2017

White Distressed Denim + Stripes

White Sneakers// Sunglasses // Cable Bracelet
Lip Color (in ecstasy)
Another day, another easy weekend look featuring white jeans. I told you guys I was obsessed! This time, I've got distressed denim on the mind.

Several years ago, I mentioned here on Summer Wind, that I wasn't totally keen on the idea of distressed denim. Fast forward to 2017 and I can't get enough. There's such a laid back cool vibe that a little distressing gives off and I can't seem to shake my love for it. I do, however, think there is a fine line between 'cool' and 'sloppy'.

The white denim I am wearing today, are a pair I've most recently added to my closet. They're by the same brand who makes my favorite black pair of distressed denim. They're pretty much the exact same in terms of fit/distressing placement and fabric, but the white version has a distressed hem, too! The brand also makes a plain pair, so they have something for everyone's tastes!

And lastly, I need another stripe in my closet like I need a hole in the head, but I couldn't pass this one up. It boasts a flattering boat-neck, super soft and comfortable fabric, drop shoulders, and the sweetest little bows at the sleeve hems.

You can score my entire look from Nordstrom. As you all know, I've said time and time again, Nordstrom is my go-to for ordering all of my favorite brands. Their free shipping is the best as is their customer service. Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.

More Stripes I Love:


4 comments:

Casey said...

What was the outcome of your closet purge & reorganization? Will we ever see it?

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Hi Casey!
I ordered some organization stuff from Amazon and still need to go through a closet at my parent's to get everything in order, but yes! I'll probably have a post up in June about all of the best closet organization accessories as well as tips for purging! Thanks for checking in :)

Lauren said...

I love the shirt you are wearing!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Madame said...

I really love the shirt you are wearing. The sleeves are just the cutest. Really nice outfit choice.
Greetings Katie

www.madame-schischi.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure