Friday, May 12, 2017

The Power of An Everyday Routine


Today I am partnering with Starbucks and Walgreens to talk about routine! I am very much a fan of routine. As much as I love traveling, switching things up, and spontaneity, I enjoy routine just as much! I think the secret to being successful week-in-and-out is creating a routine that works for you and your life. I'd like to think that I have my routine down cold.

One of my many routines is that, in the morning, I start with beverages. When I first wake up, I drink at least 8 oz. of water followed by lots of coffee. If you've been reading here on Summer Wind, then you know coffee practically runs through my veins!

Since every day is a little different, when I don't have time to brew coffee at home, I find myself picking up a  Sarbucks® Bottled Iced Coffee at Walgreens while I am en route to a meeting or appointment... I also like to stock up and keep them chilled in my fridge so I can grab-and-go. Coffee gets my day started and it's nice to have a small routine that I can always hang onto during even the most hectic of days. 

The best thing about the Starbucks® Bottled Iced Coffee is that you can choose from either sweetened or unsweetened. I prefer unsweetened, but the sweetened isn't overly sweet, which I find amazing because other to-go coffees can be way too sweet! I am definitely a coffee snob, so it's great to know that the bottled coffee has a nice rich, but yet smooth flavor that I'm used to getting at my local Starbucks. I've also found it really hard to find iced coffee without milk- I have never drunk my coffee with milk, so it's refreshing to have finally found an option that fits my tastes and preferences. Do you have any special routines that you stick to?

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Walgreens. The opinions and text are all mine. #StarbucksOnTheGo

4 comments:

Lexy said...

Is that a Smythson passport cover? I love the print!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Lexy, it is a small notebook, not passport cover- but they may make a cover in that print!!

RoyallyPink said...

I am loving the picture in your post, I'm super drawn to it for some reason LOL but I always see these bottles and now you're making me want to stock up! Summer=iced coffee season so these would make mornings on the subway so much easier.

Loved this post :)

Lexy said...

Thanks so much for the response!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure