Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Date Night Outfit Idea: Navy + White Summer Outfit

Did everyone have an enjoyable long weekend?! Even though the weather wasn't the best, I had such a great time! From eating at some of my favorite spots to seeing a movie to spending a day at the pool with friends, I really didn't want the weekend to end.

But alas, here we are... but it's a 4 day week, so cheers to that! Today I'm sharing this navy blue and white look. A big surprise on the color combo- now that is is (un)officially summer, I'm pretty much always in blue and white. This is a really cute outfit for a fun date night. I'm all about wearing dresses as the temps rise, but I sometimes find a dress to be too fancy for a more casual place.

I think there are really easy ways to dress up white jeans, so it's cuter than your day-to-day outfit and more fun for a night out. Case-in-point, I love swapping out my standard diamond or pearl studs and throwing on some statement earrings. The navy ones I am wearing here were sent to me from KEP Designs. If you are not familiar, you will absolutely love all of their darling jewelry. So many colors to choose from! Also, another quick tip: when I am donning a statement earring, I typically do minimal jewelry elsewhere to really let the earrings stand out and make a statement. 

More Statement Earrings I love:

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I've been seeing that top all over the internet and it is so cute! Love this outfit!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

The Heather Report said...

I love Bedford Springs! I have a friend who lives in Bedford, and the whole town reminds me of Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls.

Chic in Carolina said...

This outfit is so cute on you, Sydney! I love your top and it looks so cute with your navy flats!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure