Saturday, April 15, 2017

Saturday Shopping

Pajamas (SOFTEST EVER) 

First of all, I wanted to extend a sincere thank you from the bottom of my heart to all my friends, family, and readers who sent me birthday wishes. I feel so lucky and thankful for each and every one of you. You all made my day so bright. 

First of all, I wanted to highlight these pajamas. They are the best. things. ever. I cannot begin to tell you how much I love them (this is not sponsored!!). They are actually the softest jersey cotton I have ever felt (better than cashmere, even!).  They are also beyond comfortable and so flattering. Not to mention they come in the cutest patterns and colors. They run true to size. Often, I'll size up from a small to a medium in pajamas to get a roomier fit, but the smalls are plenty roomy and offer the perfect comfortable fit. They're a little pricey, but I promise you they are worth every cent. I'm starting my collection now and want allllll the colors and prints! 

I didn't do too much shopping this week but saw a few cute things that caught my eye that I am sharing in the widget above! I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend and a very Happy Easter if you celebrate! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this haul! Thanks for sharing the size of the pajamas! I definitely want some!

Briana
http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure