Wednesday, April 12, 2017

HUGE Sale Alert + My Favorite Picks








Sweater (on sale plus get the extra 20/25% off!)


Espadrille Wedges (Under $100, my all-time favorite summer shoe!)

Ok, the Shopbop sale is back and better than before! You remember my two posts from February (here and here).... well this sale is even better if you can believe it!

This time around, you take 20% off your entire purchase with no minimum spend. Then you take 25% off when you spend over $500. Be sure to use code EVENT17 at checkout. You get free 2-day shipping if you are an Amazon Prime member, too!

There are very few exclusions, too, which is amazing. Ferragamo is included in this sale again, too. The varas come out to be $413 and the varinas come out to be $394. Definitely a splurge, no doubt, but I promise you, they are the most comfortable flats/shoes that I own.. also definitely my most worn shoes! I'm really into these varinas- they totally remind me of the saddle shoes I used to wear as a child! 
Tory Burch is also included in the sale, which I'm really excited about because I love her latest collection. Love these ruffled sneakers, this tortoise handbag, this embroidered canvas tote, this crisp white shirtdress,  and these tortoise ballet flats. 

As always, my favorite cashmere travel wrap is included in the sale. Historically, it is looking like these are always included in the sales, so there is no sense in paying full price! They're worth every penny- I have so many and use them all. the. time. They're originally $298, but come out to be $223 with the 25% discount! 

My SweaterJeans, and Bag are all included in the sale, too! Jeans and sweater run true to size and my handbag is great for every day, but I use it most for traveling since it's so big! 

More of my favorites from the sale:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure