Monday, December 5, 2016

The Perfect Red Christmas Dress

The Perfect Red Christmas Dress








Chanel Bag (similar)
I've said this a few times in the past year, but I used to loathe the color red. I mean, I had no red whatsoever in any part of my wardrobe. But in the past year, I've really warmed up to the color. I find myself buying more and more red pieces and really love the way it compliments my coloring. 

I also love that the shade is especially appropriate and fun around this time of year, so when I saw this gorgeous red lace dress, I knew I had to have it for the holiday season! It's the perfect Nutcracker dress-- really, I'll take any excuse to get dressed up!

I had originally paired it with simple stud earrings and black pumps but decided to go full-on holiday with the outfit and wear red pumps and red earrings! The monochromatic look is totally appropriate around this time of year, right? As far as sizing for the dress, it runs true to size. I am wearing a size 2 for reference!

As always, I carried my favorite cashmere wrap. It's truly one of my favorite things in my closet and something I always recommend to anyone and everyone. It's pricey, but the amount of use you will get out of it makes it well worth it. Not to mention, the quality is unparalleled! It would definitely make a wonderful gift to give someone special!

More of my favorite holiday dresses:

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That dress is so beautiful and festive!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Unknown said...

What a show stopping dress! Love this.

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure