Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Plaid Holiday Pajamas Under $100



Pajamas (under $100) c/o// Plaid Mug (similar)

Glasses

I love love love pajama sets. There is something about wearing matching pajamas that make me feel like I've got my life together (even if, in reality, I don't).

With the holiday season upon us, I especially love that there are so many options available from all of my favorite stores! I've written about this several times in the past, but each year, my mom, sister, and I pick a set of PJ's that we all wear together on Christmas Eve/Christmas morning. It's such a fun tradition and I love growing my collection of PJ's with a fun meaning behind each set!

With Christmas less than two weeks away, I thought I would share some of my favorite sets in case you're looking for a last minute gift (you can never have too many pajamas) or if you do the same thing that my mom, sister, and I do, too!

There are a lot of pajama sets available, and many are pretty expensive, but all of the pajamas I am sharing today are under $100! Scroll through the widget above to check them out.... I really want this pair that is currently on sale for just $46!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

It just does not feel like the holiday season without plaid pajamas! Love the ones you are wearing!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Unknown said...

LOVE those pajamas! I could live in plaid pj's year round if Texas wasn't a firepit in the summer. Great picks :)

Brittany :)
www.kingdomofsequins.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure