Friday, November 25, 2016

My Favorite Things On Sale

So many pairs on sale... I have the Tour (so they are packable) and sized up to a 9 because they are whole sizes only! *Sale Ends 11/27 at midnight

You saw earlier today's post rounding up all of the best Cyber Weekend Sales, and today I'm diving a little deeper and sharing exact pieces I own and love. The best part? They're all part of a sale! 

Fits TTS, if between sizes, size down, Sale Ends 11/25 midnight

They come in so many colors and are definitely the best things in my closet! I use them as wraps over dresses, scarves with coats, blankets on planes, the list goes on! Definitely the best quality I've ever come across, too. *Sale ends 11/28 at Midnight

This makes coffee and espresso and doesn't take up a bunch of counter space. I use mine daily!

Available in 3 neutral colors (I have them all), this is the best sweater for throwing on at work when it's freezing or over your pajamas as a robe. It also looks great dressed up like I have done in the photo above. Runs true to size! *Sale ends 11/27 at midnight


I love this coat! My mom and I switch on and off because she has the black and I have the gray. I love that the faux fur is removable, too! It has a great easy-to-wear shape. I think it runs slightly big. I am wearing a size 2. *Sale Ends 11/27 at midnight

My favorite travel bag of all time. The quality is top-notch and I always feel so chic carrying it through the airport. I also love the subtle gold monogram. 


These are 30% off but pairs are selling out FAST. To get the discount, you need to be signed in and it will be applied at checkout. A really, really good deal if you can snag a pair! They run true to size, I am a size 38. *Sale ends 11/25 at midnight 

My Diamond Necklace is from a jeweler, but this one is identical and very inexpensive! Also, order your monogram ASAP, December 1st is the cutoff for Christmas delivery!

I wear one of these at least once a week, probably more like 3-4 times a week in the winter months. Best wardrobe staple ever. *sale ends 11/27 at midnight

Best. Jeans. Ever. I swear by these. I own about 6 pairs and they are my go-to's! They run true to size, I'm wearing a size 27. They feel like a jegging but wear like 'regular pants'. They come in tons of different washes, but the black pearl is my favorite! *sale ends 11/27 at midnight 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

There are so many great deals this weekend! Thanks for sharing and I always love your outfits!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure