Friday, November 18, 2016

Major Club Monaco Sale!




Skirt// Fits True to Size, I'm wearing a size 2

This is a long, photo-heavy post, but I wanted to let you all know about the Club Monaco sale happening right now and ends 11/23... my suggestion is to shop ASAP as things are already selling out!

CM is one my absolute favorite stores ever. I would say a good 30% of my wardrobe is from CM. It can be pretty pricey, but when there is a good sale, you can get things for great prices. I'm always impressed with everything I have ever bought-- the quality is top notch. 

Right now they are offering an extra 30% off of the sale price using code WINTER16. There are over 65 pages of items, so I went through every. single. page. and pulled all of my favorites and all of the best quality for the price things!

You can also always get 20% off if you have an e-mail with a .edu! You can sign up to get the discount code, here, or just show your student ID in store!

I'm going back through my outfits to show you all which pieces I have that are on sale and also some pieces that are back in stock in all sizes. I'm sharing multiple photos so you can see different views/different settings! I'll link to the item and also comment on how it fits! Happy Shopping! 



Feather Vest: Burgundy// Oyster// Black, TTS, I'm in a size Small
This item is not a sale item, but back in stock and now offered in more colors. I wear this all the time- it's a statement piece that adds the 'oomph' to ordinary outfits!



Blush Peplum // TTS, I'm in a size small

Sweater Dress// TTS, I'm in a size Small
The price for the quality of this is incredible. It is made with alpaca and SO warm. You could seriously forgo tights with this because of how warm it is.


Cashmere Cardigan// TTS, I'm in a xs/small




 Leather Leggings// TTS, I'm wearing a size 2 (they're meant to fit snug)

Blush Skirt// TTS, I'm wearing a size 2




Cashmere Scarf (comes in six colors and comes out to be under $70!)

Chambray Dress// TTS, I'm wearing a size 2, if you have a larger bust, size up)




Corduroys// TTS, I'm wearing a size 4, comes in 4 colors
I just bought two more pairs because I wear mine so often!


Leather Skirt// TTS, I'm in a size 2
Out of all the leather skirts I own, this is by far my favorite one.

Ruffle Cami// Runs slightly large, size down if in between sizes, I'm wearing size small

All Pieces from This post:
Sale Items I Love:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Club Monaco! It is also one of my favs! I always stock up during their sales. It is great not only for everyday items, but special ones like that feather vest you have.
xoxo
www.thenewyorkblonde.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure