Monday, October 3, 2016

Wigle Whiskey Distillery in J.McLaughlin Fall 2016













Camel Sweater Coat (also comes in black!!) // Cable Turtleneck (two other colors!)
Les Bonbons Earrings 
If I could wear this outfit every single day during the fall season, I would. There's something about cashmere, fall color/textures, and the outdoors that is just so wonderful, don't you think?

The weather here in Pittsburgh has been unbelievably beautiful. I'm committed to taking full advantage of being outdoors as much as possible to soak up the cooler temps and gorgeous sun. Just last week, I had dinner al fresco, went on a bike ride downtown, played catch in Schenley Park, and visited Wigle Whiskey's Barrelhouse and Garden.

I had been to Wigle's Distillery in the Strip District before, but never to their Northside location. This location is so much fun. It has a cute outdoor garden area with picnic tables and Adirondack chairs. There is a stage for bands/musical entertainment and a great bar featuring all of Wigle's spirits and a killer cocktail list! Food trucks stop by so you always have your pick of delicious food, too!

Wigle's Barrelhouse is definitely one of the must-see places in Pittsburgh for the fall and I was all too excited to get a chance to wear this new outfit from J.McLaughlin (and sip on some cocktails)! One of my favorite fall cocktails is the Don Draper's Duvet (anyone else love the Mad Men reference?!).

It was chilly so I took it as an excuse to layer up! I love a good turtleneck. There is something so subtly chic about a turtleneck (and particularly this one). It is a wonderfully soft cashmere/wool blend (70 wool/30 cashmere) with a classic cable knit pattern. Cashmere and cable knits? Right up my alley, that's for sure.

The leggings are something I was majorly loving the second I slipped them on. They pull you in at all the right places and have wide band at the waist. They come in several colors, but the neutral mossy green shade is something I don't really have much of in my closet, so it was about time I added these into my leggings rotation!

And last but not least, the piece de resistance: This amazing sweater coat. It's slightly oversized with 3/4 length sleeves for a nice play on proportions. It's super thick so it has a nice structure to it and the weight also makes it feel and look very luxe... it's 55 cashmere/45 wool so it's got some major warmth, too, but it is still super soft. It comes in black, too, and the quality is out of this world. This is one of those pieces that you will buy and wear season after season for years to come!

Scroll through the above widget to see my favorite picks from J.McLaughlin's new arrivals. From plaids to cashmere to leather, they have it all. Thank you to J.McLaughlin for partnering with me on this post! 

8 comments:

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

Yay such a lovely look! :)
xx
BLES Magazine: the brand new online magazine about Beauty Life Entertainment & Style!


Social Dearest said...

How do you like Le Bon Bon earrings? They look gorgeous on you!!

Kelly said...

Can you tell me who makes the leggings or provide a link? They're lovely!

Dana said...

AMAZING! I'm obsessed with everything you're wearing - these leggings look TOO good.

Pink Champagne Problems

Unknown said...

Sydney - are your les bonbons white? it's so hard to tell in these photos and I love them!

Unknown said...

Those leggings are amazing! Where are they from?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure