Thursday, July 14, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks 2016

Best Deals of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Is anyone else really excited about the Nordstrom Anniversary sale? Not only do I love it because it is filled with great items that are deeply discounted, but since most of the items are for fall, it gets me so excited for the upcoming season!

If you are not familiar with the sale, it is held once a year and lasts for a few weeks. Today marks the first day of the sale which is known as early access. Nordstrom card holders can shop the sale early to make sure they get what they want before the rest of the public. I don't personally have a card, but my mom does and so she lets me use it to gain access! This period will last for a week and then those who do not have a card will be able to shop on August 22nd! 

The trick of the sale is: shop now, don't wait. Nordstrom has such a great return policy, that I suggest scooping up more than you think you want/need and then when your order arrives, you can edit it down to what you truly want. This way, you don't miss out on something and then kick yourself later when the item is back up to full price. Sizes sell out pretty quickly and the big ticket items sell out in general, so it's best to just go for it!

My biggest tip is to choose things that you would normally pay 'more' for. For example, instead of just picking up a random dress, choose a quality statement coat, a gorgeous handbag, or a pair of well-made shoes. These are the items where you'll see the biggest markdowns and hold the greatest value! And the best part is putting them away until fall, forgetting about them and then being pleasantly surprised when you pull them out for the new season! 

Ths sale is daunting. Just in the women's category alone, there are about 3000 items to choose from. I've gone through every single item and picked my favorites and what I think they best deals are. I'll be sharing my favorites in the coming weeks, but today are my top favorites out of everything! Are you shopping the #NSale?! What are your favorite picks?! 
Quilted Barbour// This is so so cute and I am glad to see that it comes in a few color choices. There's a Burberry version, too, but the Barbour is just as lovely and a fraction of the price!

Yellow Raincoat// A perfect classic that you'll have for years to come. 

Double-Faced Cape Coat// SO excited about this one. I just love the unexpected pop of blue-- this is the piece that makes me so excited for the fall season!
Mirrored Sunglasses// I have had a pair of these for over a year now and love them. They're deeply discounted and come in several colorways!

La Mer Set// I just tried this cream and oh my gosh. It really is worth all of the hype. It's still the same price that the cream always is, but you get added bonuses, too, which makes the price slightly more bearable. 

Glam Glow Mask Set// This is one of my all-time favorite products ever. It is a charcoal mask to help clear your face and it really does work! 

Suede Over the Knee Boots// I'm not crazy about this trend, but these are inexpensive and look really great on the model. I couldn't decide between brown or gray so I bought both to try on. I'll have you guys vote on Snapchat for which pair I should keep! 

Tory Burch Riding Boots// I am so excited to see a great black pair included this year. I have the brown pair and love love love them but was lacking a black pair. I picked these up myself! This is another great riding boot option in brown (but beware the calf runs narrow!).
Suede Booties// At under $80, these are a steal. So cute and classic. 

Red Crossbody Bag// I've been wanting a small statement bag and I am thinking this will be my go-to one for fall. I like that the red is a cross between 'bright' and 'burgundy'! 

Verdugo Skinny Jeans// I have this exact pair in white and LOVE them. The fit is perfection (runs TTS) and I cannot wait to try them in a dark wash now that they are under $100!

Sweaters:
Shoes:

Coats: 
Beauty:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure