Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday Shopping


I'm writing this post while I sit in the Charlotte airport waiting to board my flight to Hilton Head. Unfortunately, it has been delayed by a few hours, so this was a chance for me to kill some time and browse all of my favorite sites for my weekly Saturday Shopping post! 

Currently, Kate Spade is having a sale through Sunday. You get 25% off your purchase with code PURPOSE. Scroll through the widget above to see my top 3 items. The striped ruffle top is majorly calling my name-- and I cannot get enough of that pink shade that they released for spring/summer! It's so bright and happy!!

Another sale to let you all know about because this one is MAJOR. I'm not a huge Outnet shopper, but will buy a piece here and there. However, they are having a huge clearance event and it is up to 85% off original prices. I scored this incredible Valentino silk-organza skirt for less than $240-- it was originally $1585. I can't wait to receive it!

Peplum// Leggings// Bag c/o 
On Thursday, I went to an event at Rue21, which is a retail store with cute, inexpensive clothing. It is a Pittsburgh-based company, but they have over 1200 stores nationwide! The event hosted Daya, who went to my high school so it was great to get a chance to meet her! I got a lot of questions about my peplum top that I wore, so I am posting it here! It was a splurge for me, but the material is to die for and so unique-- it's a textured basketweave and the straps are grosgrain ribbon. I got so many compliments when wearing it! As for sizing, it runs big!

My bag is Luana Italy, a new-to-me Italian leather/handbag brand. They are available at Saks, but if you purchase off of the Luana site, you can get 15% off with code SUMMERWIND. They will also be donating 10% to charity! My bag is called the 'Paley'. The prices are low compared to bags with comparable quality. The leather is soft and gorgeous and the hardware is substantial, shiny and luxe. This brand definitely knows their handbags and their quality and I couldn't be more pleased! The bag is somewhat small, but I was able to fit two cameras, lipgloss, lipstick, my wallet, and gum into the bag without any issue at all!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if you are having gorgeous/warm weather, I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am!! Be sure to follow along as I travel to Hilton Head and Charleston on Instagram and Snapchat (SummerWind41490)!


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure