Saturday, December 26, 2015

Guide to Post-Christmas Sales


I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! I'm always so sad today that it's over-- but I still rock out to Christmas music to New Years and there is still New Year's Eve to look forward to! We had such a great Christmas with all of our friends and family.


There are some majorly good sales going on right now, so if you got a gift card you are itching to spend, it's definitely worth browsing! There are so many great pairs of shoes on sale-- and most are deeply discounted. I've rounded up a few of my favorites above! There are a few pairs of ballet flats left that are on major sale and literally look identical to my Chanel cap toe flats!


If you are still looking for a new year's dress, I'd order today to make sure you get it in time! Above are some of my favorites and almost all are on sale-- a few under $100, too!


 I've been really looking at bags a lot lately. I have a specific style bag in a specific grey stuck in my head and I haven't yet found what I'm looking for, so I keep browsing! Scroll through above to see some bags and other miscellaneous sale items that I came across and loved. Especially the first one-- the quilting, the color and the bow? So perfect!

Since everything is usually majorly discounted, I always stock up on things to refill my 'gift bin'. It's pretty depleted at this point, so finding things like these pretty Kate Spade earrings for just $25 and these tartan cocktail napkins are great to have on hand for those occasions that just pop up!

Here is the rest of the sale info for you to shop!

Nordstrom
Deal: Half Yearly Sale, major discounts

Mark and Graham
Deal: Up to 50% off sale items, many new items added

Talbots
Deal: Red hanger sale up to 60% off

Banana Republic
Deal: Extra 50% off sale 
Code: Discount automatically applied in cart 

L.L. Bean
Deal: up to 50% off, many new markdowns added 

ShopBop
Deal: 100's of items just added to the sale section

Ann Taylor
Deal: 60% off 
Code: WINTER60

J.McLaughlin
Deal: 40-60% off

Kate Spade
Deal: extra 25% off all sale items
Code: THRILL

Saks Off 5th
Deal: Up to 70% off 

Tory Burch
Deal: Extra 30% off sale
Code: Merry

Club Monaco 
Deal: Extra 40% off sale and clearance
Code: NEWYEAR

J. Crew
Deal: extra 40% off sale 
Code: SHOPNOW

Madewell
Deal: Extra 30% off sale
Code: YOUWIN

Ralph Lauren
Deal: Additional 40% off sale 
Code: none needed

Brooks Brothers
Deal: Semi annual sale, major discounts 

Anthropologie 
Deal: extra 25% off sale
Code: APLENTY

3 comments:

Francis Kim said...

Unfortunately Ralph Lauren in Australia doesn't seem to have the same sale on... sadface

Kelly said...

What kind of bag are you looking for? The first bags I thought of were the tods d-styling bag or the modalu pippa bag! I think you'd like the tods one especially!

Maureen said...

Major scores at Ralph Lauren online and Vineyard Vines where I got a coveted dress for summer at nearly 60% off!

Sydney, many thanks too for your Xmas playlist……we had it on repeat for days running up to the holidays and it was perfect!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure