Tuesday, October 13, 2015

ShopBop Friends and Family October Sale 2015


Leather Handbag  (over $200 off!)

I'm literally about to start singing 'It's the most wonderful time of the year'... because it really (almost) is and because Shopbop's friends and family (25% off) is one of my favorite retail sales of the year.

If you are not familiar with Shopbop, it is similar to a department store like Nordstrom in that it carries many brands of clothing, shoes, accessories, etc. It carries items that range from very reasonably priced to designer pieces that are well into the thousand dollar price tags. Shopbop also boasts a 3-day free shipping and free return policy, which is one of the reasons I like to shop with them.

Shopbop carries brands like Tory Burch, Club Monaco, Kate Spade, and Madewell. These brands are some of my favorites, but if you go their respective websites, they (sometimes) charge shipping, which is one of the reasons I usually go with Shopbop! My bag above is on major sale. I have had this bag for several months now and am constantly using it because it holds so much. Not to mention the gorgeous pebbled leather looks so beautiful! It's a really great travel bag and works perfectly as a carry on. I also use it to tote around my laptop when necessary. The inside has two large pockets which is really great and you can 'fold' the bag in so many different ways to fit your needs and your style preferences. 



This sale goes by pretty fast, so be sure to browse and shop quickly because sizes sometimes run out. I really like shopping for others for Christmas during this sale. I usually cross my sister and friends off my list before November even hits! Shop some of my favorite gift items above!

Above are the things that I'm lusting after. Especially these suede boots, which come out to be a great deal!


And my favorite plaid items are above! My absolute favorite is this this simple grey sweatshirt, but it has a cute plaid ruffled hem. Talk about fun loungewear! Remember to use the code INTHEFAM25 at checkout to receive the 25% off discount. Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Love all of these picks! Thanks for sharing!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Laura said...

Already placed one order, so tempted to place another!

Thanks for sharing!

Laura

Laura Aime Vous

Erin said...

Great picks! I love all the little accessories!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Anonymous said...

Sydney, there are exclusions to this offer and some of the items you list are excluded. Please refer to the notice on the website:

The following brands are excluded from the offer: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Acne Studios, A.L.C., Alexander Wang, Canada Goose, Gareth Pugh, Giambattista Valli, Herve Leger, Helmut Lang, Hunter, Jason Wu, Jennifer Meyer Jewelry, Jonathan Simkhai, Katie May, Kate Spade New York, Maison Margiela, Marni, MCM, MICHELE, Monique Lhuillier, Moschino apparel, Boutique Moschino apparel, Narciso Rodriguez, Nina Ricci, Rag & Bone, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney apparel, Stuart Weitzman, SUNO, Tory Burch, Tumi, Victoria Victoria Beckham, and What Goes Around Comes Around.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure