Friday, October 23, 2015

Neutrals with a Pop of Leopard Print






Cashmere Wrap (similar)// Bucket Bag (under $40) 

If you've been reading Summer Wind for a while, then you know I love my neutrals--especial grey. I saw this turtleneck sweater in the store and really liked it. I love the relaxed look of it, which is perfect for lounging around or a casual fall dinner out! Pair it with black skinnies for a dressier look like I did, but it looks equally nice with boyfriend jeans. I threw in the pop of leopard because the outfit was pretty basic and I think the flats added a little interest. 

Currently, this sweater is 25% off through the 26th. It comes in a bunch of other colors, I think I'm going to go back for the blush shade. 

In the morning, it was much cooler, so I brought along my cashmere wrap that I got from the Nordstrom sale and it happen to match the grey sweater perfectly! I cannot tell you how often I reach for this cashmere wrap. I love a wrap because it can be brought out and stowed away in a bag as you need it. I also like to use them in the evenings when I am dressed up in a cocktail dress. Rather than having a heavy coat, this is really all I need for this fall season! It looks like they are sold out of the grey and only have two color options left, but if you are looking for a grey option, check out this one, too! It also makes a really great travel companion. It's as big as a small blanket, so rolled up, it makes a good pillow on a plane or train, but also a great blanket. The stewardess on my last flight complemented me on it! Have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have a 12 hour plane ride next week to Maui and purchased a wrap just for the occasion. I freeze to death on planes! I'm still debating if I want to bring my Burberry Bowpark jacket and a Steelers snuggy. Decisions, decisions!

Erin said...

Gorgeous!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure