Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Weekend Favorites



I am so excited because I ordered some really great things this weekend that were on major sale! It's only October 18th and I've already done the majority of my Christmas shopping. What can I say, I'm a planner, and can't pass up a good deal! Scroll through to see some of my favorite picks! 

I ordered my Christmas cards which are sooo cute and also 25% off through 11:59pm tonight! My family does a Christmas card each year, but I also like to send out cards to close friends, too! I also just ordered my Summer Wind Christmas cards-- last year's were cute, but I think this year's take the cake! 

I also love that a lot of really cute coats are 30% off (through midnight tonight!). It has been SO cold this weekend. Last night I when I went out, I had limited coat options, so I wore my leather jacket, but really need to get my heavier jackets out--and pick some of them up from the dry cleaner! Have you gotten out your winter coats yet? Have a fabulous day! 


1 comment:

Erin said...

Those grey boots!!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure