Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My Favorite International Music


So this might be weird, but I really like to listen to the top 40 charts in other countries. About once every few moths, I'll check out different country's top 40 charts and compile a playlist. A lot of the music is American, but sometimes I find some gems that I can't get enough of!

The only annoying part is that I have to do it via YouTube rather than Spotify because Spotify doesn't allow me to listen to a lot of the international songs. What gives, Spotify!?

Just a warning, you have to be somewhat open minded because some are a little off the wall. A lot of European music is very EDM/Clubby, so sometimes it can be hard to find some gems, but I do and thought it would be great to share in hopes you'll share your favorites with me!


Here are my favorites that I'm loving lately...

Dör för dig-Danny Saucedo (Obsessed. On repeat.)
Fan Va Bra- Jakob Karlberg (LOVE this one.. his voice kind of sounds like Louis from 1D)
Next to Me- Otto Knows (this sounds American, but he is Swedish! This is another fave of mine)
Parjis- Kenny B (Parjis is Dutch for Paris) 
Est-ce que to m'aimes- Maitre Gims (this music video is cool because it is set in NYC)
Jour 1- Louane (this one is good if you know French because the words are easy/slow enough to sing along) 
Du Swiper Hoger- Emil Berg
Ingen annan rör mig som du - Norlie and KKV

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this post! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure