Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Neiman Marcus Sale



Sale at Neiman Marcus. Extra 25% off


Neiman Marcus is currently having a really good sale. You get an extra 25% off of sale. I love when the seasons switch because usually, that is when you can find some really good deals. There are a lot of gorgeous cocktail dresses so if you have anything coming up in the next few months, it is definitely worth browsing. Above are some of my favorite picks from the sale. 

They also have a lot of gorgeous sweaters on sale perfect to wear right now and into the winter.... a lot of them are cashmere-- my favorite ;)!

The way to shop this kind of sale: browse by categories. Once you are in a category, choose only your size. That way, you won't get disappointed if you fall in love and realize your size is sold out! For accessories, I sort by price range. For example, if I know I wouldn't spend more than $X on a necklace, then I choose the pricing categories under my max price to avoid temptation! 

It ends tonight at midnight, so hop to it!! Thank you to Shop at Home for sponsoring this post! Have a fabulous day! 

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love those dresses!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure