Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Little Tweed Skirt









This skirt caught my eye while online browsing and I knew I had to have it. Classic in the cut and the tweed fabric, but updated with the embellishment and colors. It works for work and play and can transition seamlessly from desk to drinks. Not to mention, it's a great piece for right now, but will look great with tights and booties when the temps dip. 

For those that work in a very conservative office setting, it may be slightly short. It works for my office, but I can definitely see it being too short for some. Definitely very cocktail party appropriate. I would also say it runs small. I am wearing a size 4 and don't have an inch to spare.  I also bought the skirt because I knew it'd pair really well with my pink pumps... which are so darn comfortable. 

I got this top after having it in navy and wearing it so much. It's a pretty basic top but always comes in handy. I now have it in 4 colors. It works really nicely for work and play and the price point is super low which is always a plus! Have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

Emily said...

I was just looking at the dress version of this skirt yesterday! The skirt is SO cute. Definitely a fun piece to have and you look perfect in it!

Julie said...

This skirt reminds me of the confetti tweed skirt I got from J Crew a few years ago. I Love it!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure