Monday, September 21, 2015

LBD + Black Patent Pumps








I love all black for a night out or most occasions. It's simple and chic and since I have a lot of it in my closet, I find it really easy to wear.

I didn't have a pair of black patent pumps in my shoe arsenal. I knew I needed a pair, but I wasn't looking to spend a ton. I also wanted them to be comfortable enough to wear to work and with cocktail attire.

Cue Nordstrom-- where they always have the answer to everything. Of course, I found the perfect pair of black patent pumps: the Juliana pumps by Cole Haan. Cole Haan recently introduced a new 'operating system' called Grand. OS. It's basically their way of saying that every pair with Grand will be comfortable. This Juliana pair is no exception. I wore them to work and then to drinks and had no need for a second pair of shoes. That's a major win in my book. These shoes run true to size. I usually wear an 8, and that's what I am wearing in these pumps. I love that they're classic with a slightly pointed toe, which I think elongates the leg. Have a fabulous day!

Thank you to Nordstrom, for sponsoring this post. 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is such a beautiful classic outfit!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure