Monday, August 3, 2015

Frock and Frill: Navy Embellished Cocktail Dress









If  you want to feel glam, Frock and Frill is the brand to go for. I was unfamiliar with the brand until they reached out, and I am so glad they did. I'm their newest fan. The brand was launched in 2001 and is mostly offered in the UK, but their website as well as Asos and Modcloth also carry the brand and ship to the US! 

I was hesitant at first, when browsing because I'm not usually one for embellishment. However, the quality of the dress is gorgeous and not tacky at all. It's really a showstopper and the attention to detail is amazing for the price! 

I went out with friends in the city to celebrate a birthday last month and it was so much fun. It was a dressier restaurant and everyone was getting pretty dressed up, so I thought this was the perfect thing to wear... and it was! Navy is my favorite color, so I had the navy wrap on hand. 

As for the fit, the sizes run small. I would size up at least one size, if not two! There are a ton I am loving right now-- now I just need an occasion! 




Have a fabulous day! 

8 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

perfect for a Summer wedding too!

Jasmine Riel said...

Wow! You look so lovely in that dress!

thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The details on that dress are gorgeous! Great find.

Sarah said...

This dress is gorgeous and looks fabulous on you! Perfect for any special occassion!
www.thelittlestyle.com

Erin said...

You look gorgeous! What a pretty cocktail dress!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Lauren said...

Love the details of that dress!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Rachel said...

Navy is my favorite color too! What it the brand of wrap and little necklace that you are wearing? Love both of them.

Rachel

Navy and White Prep
navyandwhiteprep.blogspot.com

Stella Cadente said...

I had been waiting for you to post this one! Love it!

xx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure