Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday Shopping






Hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start! Tonight, I'm headed out to celebrate my friend Kaska's birthday and then will hopefully meet some other friends out, too! Then, Sunday, I'm headed to a baby shower luncheon for one of my best friends and her husband. They are expecting a girl in early October and I could not be more excited for them! We always joke, because I went to her wedding as someone's date, and didn't know her at all, and eventually we have become such good friends! 

I've been shopping a lot lately because of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I am SO glad I scored this sweater. It was sold out in the grey color I wanted for a hot second, but I kept checking back, and one became available in my size. Score! My favorite thing from the Nordstrom Sale is this cashmere scarf. I'll be posting an outfit post featuring the scarf early next week. I've also been stocking up on some great Lilly prints and preppier pieces for my trip to the lake next week! Scroll above to see what I've been loving lately. Have a fabulous day! 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Beautiful picks! Have so much fun this weekend!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure