Monday, July 13, 2015

Laney Trench and Venture Jacket (on sale!)

North Face Laney Trench

North Face Venture Jacket

Thought I would drop in to let you know that the North Face Laney trench (see past post here) and the Venture jacket (see past post here) are both on sale right now. They are really great jackets and I wear mine often. The Venture jacket is more lightweight and great for layering and the Laney is great for work and commuting. Plus, it's a little heavier so it works for chillier seasons. 

Although-- somehow, whenever it rains, I have all the appropriate gear, but never with me! I need to start being more proactive and carrying my jackets around with me! I always seem to be caught in rain storm. Oh well! Have a fabulous day! 

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love both items! Great deals!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure