Thursday, July 9, 2015

Blush Peplum + White Jeans




anthropologie earrings

tory burch fleming bag and rayban aviators

Club Monaco Seymour top and Banana Republic white jeans
Wedges (under $50!!)// Sunglasses 

Remember when I posted about this peplum a few weeks ago? I've been wearing it non stop. It's great on really hot days and I always get compliments! I love the blush shade paired with white-- it gives a very feminine, clean feel and it's refreshing for the hot summer months! The shirt doesn't fit like a typical peplum. It's much less structured and doesn't nip in the waist as a lot of the more fitted peplum tops tend to do... this was one of the selling points for me. 

Also, I've been posting these wedges a lot lately. They were bought in a pinch. I broke my nice wedges and I ran out one day and grabbed the first neutral pair I saw. At under $50, they were a steal. And I definitely got what I payed for... they are not the most luxurious but they are comfortable, go with everything and they're made well enough that they'll last a season or two! What have you been wearing during the dog days of summer? 

P.S. Nordstrom Anniversary sale starts today, check out my post on the best way to shop it! Have a fabulous day! 

3 comments:

Chic in Carolina said...

Love your top!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Gorgeous look! How cute are those earrings?

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Courtney said...

This outfit is so simple, yet so chic!
XO Color Me Courtney
www.colormecourtney.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure