Friday, July 3, 2015

4th of July Steals and Deal

It's a long weekend for me and I couldn't be happier. I plan on sleeping in and getting a lot done, but also celebrating this wonderful holiday with friends and family-- and of course, fireworks! I'm doing a little shopping because some of these sales are really really good-- but I'm saving up for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale which starts on the 9th (for cardholders)! Per usual, here is the sale rundown... 

Here's the shortlist:
 Banana Republic//Talbots// Club Monaco //Brooks Brothers 
J. Crew Factory// Shopbop//  Nordstrom// Ralph Lauren 
Lilly Pulitzer // Tuckernuck// J. Crew

Banana Republic 
30% off full priced items using code BRTHIRTY. Additional 50% off sale items using code BRGOBIG. I was just in BR a week or two ago and picked up some really great things. I got the tunic and white jeans picture above. The jeans are amazing-- very opaque, just the right amount of stretch and the zipper ankles. They're my new go-to. I would  also like this easy breezy dress and this simple silk tunic

Talbots
This is a a personal favorite of mine and they're offering 50% off markdowns during their Red Hanger sale. I'm obsessed with these suede tassel shoes (I love they pink!) and they are now very affordable. Love love love this neutral pair, too. I wore this dress is this post, here, and love it! 

Club Monaco 
Extra 30% off sale and extra 40% off clearance. Club Monaco is the best. I have and love this cozy cashmere sweater and also just picked up this amazing peplum!

Brooks Brothers
Semi Annual and Clearance Sale. So. Many. Deals. Literally this sale is amazing, but I am already noticing sizes selling out fast, so check it out while you can! The eyelet skirt above is just $35!
$30 Fun Shirt// $80 Cashmere// $35 Sailboat Tee// $38 Oxford Cloth Shirt

J. Crew Factory
50% off everything and an extra 20% using code HOTSALE. This shirt is a staple and also a really great deal. I got this skirt a few weeks ago. The quality is great and it is perfect for work. 

Shopbop 
Up to 70% off. Go for the shoes. 

Nordstrom 
Also having a sale and there are some good buys, like these neutral wedges. I have them and they are super comfortable... no to mention, they're under $50! 
Ralph Lauren
Up to 65% off. I'm obsessed with all things RL lately. See some posts featuring outfits:
LBD// Silk Shorts// Striped Dress// White Skirt 

Lilly Pulitzer
No sale, but agendas are in. I don't need one, but this print is so perfect, I hope something else comes out with this so I can get it!

Tuckernuck
Free shipping. No major sales but I just love it all. Dying over these shorts

J.Crew 
Extra 40-60% off final sale using code LONGWEEKEND. I never pay full price at J. Crew and these deals are killer. Hint: all the cashmere. So worth it. Cashmere tee pictured above is now under $60! 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Great deals! I love this time of year!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure