Friday, May 29, 2015

The Perfect Summer Shorts





sweater// shorts (under $50!) // sunglasses
Teardrop bracelet// Kendra Scott Bracelet 

I have been wearing these shorts on repeat. They are easily the most comfortable thing  in my closet. Not to mention, I find them so unique with the lace applique for the hem. The icing on the cake? They're under $50! 

I also love it paired with this sweater. It makes for a super comfortable, laid back summer outfit, but also looks nice and put together! I can't wait to wear this as a swimsuit coverup with a flow tank on top! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What size do you wear in that Ann Taylor sweater? I can't decide which size to order.

Anonymous said...

Love your nails! What color are you wearing?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure