Wednesday, April 29, 2015

White Peplum + Swanky Belts









Peplum Top c/o // Belt c/o  // Denim
Speedy 30// Bracelets c/o // Sunglasses 
This peplum top could not be more perfect. It is such an easy to wear, closet staple. It's a good alternative to a classic white blouse. It's stretchy cotton, but lays very nicely. I was sent this belt from Swanky Belts, and immediately thought to pair the peplum and belt together. I saw it styled as a regular belt through the pant loops on the site, but this belt is so gorgeous, I wanted to show it off. If you are looking for a show stopping piece, then this belt is definitely it. Not to mention, it is high quality and the actual belt is buttery soft leather. 
What I love most about this outfit is that it is a perfect spring outfit. I wore this to dinner and a movie and just brought along a cashmere wrap to keep warm in the theater. I felt put together enough for dinner, but comfortable enough to sit through a movie. Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You look amazing as always!

Chic in Carolina said...

Love this outfit Sydney! And your LV Speedy is definitely one of my dream bags!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Oh, that top!! I love peplum tops, and this one is fantastic!

Sarah
Sweet Spontaneity

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure