Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Saul Good: Lexington Kentucky

Silk Scarf, from Italy (similar)

via Snapchat: @SummerWind4190

I was in Lexington, Kentucky last week to visit my sister, Callie, and when we got there on Thursday night, we had a casual dinner at Saul Good right downtown. It was delicious and such a neat, eclectic atmosphere. 

I had a cobb salad, but the best part? The hot brown pizza. Yes, you read that right. It was so delicious, and I'm glad my sister forced me to eat a slice! It paired nicely with the glass of bubbly we both had ;) 

Since it was casual, I ended up wearing a cashmere t-shirt (the most comfortable thing in the world and 30% off right now!), my go-to white pants and Jacks. The outfit was too bland with just that, so I added a silk scarf for pizzaz. I've been loving silk scarves and really scarves in general lately. It's such an easy way to add color, depth, texture, etc. to any outfit! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Erin said...

You and your sister are so cute! Glad you had fun!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Meredith Scroggin said...

Lexington is my home and Saul Good is absolutely one of my favorite places to eat!! The downtown location is so pretty and in such a cool part of town. You look so cute and it looks like you two had so much fun!!

xoxo, Meredith | Monogram Meredith

My Life as A Plate said...

Love your scarf, adds a great pop of color, and love it just draped over your shoulders.

Farrah said...

I love hot brown, so the hot brown pizza must have been divine!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure