Thursday, March 26, 2015

Patricia Altschul's South Carolina Estate

I am embarrassed to admit that I watch the show Southern Charm on Bravo. It's a reality show that follows around residents of Charleston, SC... it's a train wreck, really, but I like tuning in. 
Anyways, my favorite part is when they feature Patricia Altschul, the mother of one of the main characters of the show. Her estate is incredible and pretty much exactly what I'd want my home to look like if I lived in the south. Not to mention the decor. It's elegant, tastefully fussy with many classic touches. Ohhhhh it's so perfect. 

all photos via
The bathroom is my favorite. I love all of the bright blue and white. I mean who doesn't want huge windows and a fireplace in their master bath? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

3 comments:

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

I love Southern Charm. It's one of my guilty pleasures. It makes me wish I lived in the South and that Cameron was one of my best friends. I don't know if you saw Monday's episode, but Patricia has a martini made for her every evening at 5. Sounds awesome!

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

Erin said...

Southern Charm is a guilty pleasure of mine too! I need to watch this new season!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Lauren Drew said...

Thank you for sharing these photos, they're lovely! I've never watched Southern Charm, but if they feature places like these, I may have to!

Lauren | boston belle

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure