Thursday, January 1, 2015

Pop Fizz Clink

2014, It's been real, but bring on 2015! 
Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy new year! Thank you for reading Summer Wind year in and year out (SIX years to be exact, woah) and for all of the continued support-- it really means the world to me! Check out my New Year's resolutions, here

And let's all take a moment to watch the perfect New Year's scene in my favorite movie of all time. 
'You see? That is just like you, Harry. You say things like that, and you make it impossible for me to hate you.' (so good). 
Have a fabulous first day of 2015! 

Yours, 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! I hope 2015 brings wonderful things to you and your blog :)

xoxo, Abby
www.classy-sassy-prep.blogspot.com

Farrah said...

Happy New Year sweet girl!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure