Monday, January 19, 2015

If you're a nerd, I'm a nerd





Button Down// Tee (old, similar)// Glasses 

This is one of my favorite weekend looks. I have a button down hoarding problem, so I get the most wear out of them in the winter when I layer them with tee shirts. I wore this while lounging around the house a few weekends ago and getting some work done. It's super simple to recreate with any shirt and tee combos that you have... the combinations are limitless! When it's super cold, I like to rock a turtleneck and button down-- it has an 80's vibe to it that I just love. What do you wear while lounging around on the weekends? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Super pretty! On the weekends I tend to wear slouchy tees and sweaters with lots of scarves and long necklaces. During the week I dress very corporate and then in the evenings I'm either in super lounge mode (essentially wearing pajamas), at dance in athletic wear or bodysuit and tights, or wearing almost what I wore to work while meeting up with friends (I'll change from dress pants to jeans but leave the dressier top half, usually), so when it comes to the weekends I like to wear outfits with less structure. I love a nipped in waist and structured blazer, but I also love the slouchy look so I let that take over my weekends :)

Sarah
Sweet Spontaneity

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure