Friday, November 14, 2014

Talbots Friends and Family

Chunky Sweater (well under $100!!)

 Plaid Cashmere Scarf (under $100!!)

Cashmere Sweater


Leather Driving Gloves (under $65)

Talbots Friends and Family is going on now through Sunday November 16th. You get 30% off your entire purchase. It's a great time to stock up on my favorite cashmere sweaters. I wear one at least once a week if not more. They're great to layer, perfect for the office and I even pair them with sweats and pajama pants when I'm lounging. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

3 comments:

Ali said...

Talbots has seriously been stepping up their game! They still make the best crisp white shirts around.

Anonymous said...

Lovely scarf! I will definitetly be checking out Talbots!

xoxo,
Mikayla

aseersuckerstateofmind.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

That scarf is perfect!I may need an early Christmas present for myself!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure